Wednesday, March 12th - 5:55 AM
Teen Savers helps teenage members learn to manage their personal finances and gives them a sense of independence. Parents are joint owners on the accounts and, together with the credit union, teach our teens to responsibly handle money.
- For our teen members 13-17 years of age.
- Earn dividends on balances of $5 or more.
- Share Certificates with a low $125 minimum to open the account.
- Stepping Stone Savings Program for a chance to win $50 every three months.
- MTEFCU ATM card for withdrawals.
MTEFCU also has Teen Loans offered through our My Own Loan program. This is a great way for teens to start building a credit history.