Other share products and services include:
- Debit / ATM Card: Access thousands of surcharge free MoneyPass Network ATMs!
- Share Certificates: Open a certificate to save for something special (higher dividends than savings)
- Youth Savings: Start saving at an earlier age (ages 12 and under with a $5 share)
- Teen Savings: Teach money management with ATM cards (ages 13 through 17 with a $5 share)
- IRAs: Save for your retirement with an Individual Retirement Account
- HSAs: Save for future medical expenses by opening a Health Savings Account
- Direct Deposit: Automatically deposit your paycheck to your account
- Payroll Deduction: Set aside a bit of money from each paycheck
- Deposit Insurance: Your share account is federally insured by the NCUA up to $250,000
Regulation D Notice
Federal Reserve Board Regulation D limits the number of certain withdrawals to six (6) from savings accounts. As required by regulation, we monitor your accounts to ensure the transaction restrictions are observed.