With online banking, you can:
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- View loan information
- View eStatements
- Set up eAlerts
- Send funds via BillPay
- Set goals and track spending with MoneyDesktop
Read more about some of these tools below, and enroll in online banking today!
- Quarterly and monthly statements are automatically available on the first of the month.
- eStatements are available in PDF format and are archived for 36 months.
- To enroll, click on the “Self Service” tab in your Online Banking or call 906-482-5005 and ask to speak with a Member Service Representative.
- For more information please view our eStatement Disclosure Agreement.
How to Access Your eStatements
- Log in to your online banking.
- Click on the "eStatements" tab.
- Select the statement you want to view.
eAlerts allow you to be notified via text or email when there is activity on your account. You can customize these alerts to notify you when your account balance falls below a certain amount, when checks clear, when withdrawals and deposits occur, as well as set reminders for loan payments and more. This is a great tool to help manage and monitor your account activity.
- Login to Online Banking.
- Click the "eAlerts" tab on the Main page.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to set up your eAlerts.
This is a convenient and free way to pay your bills from your checking account without the hassle of writing out checks and paying for postage.
- View your upcoming payments
- Make single, recurring or scheduled payments online
- Keep a payee list so you can easily send multiple payments to the same person/entity over time
MoneyDesktop is an online money management tool, securely integrated into Online Banking, that empowers you to manage your finances and simplify your financial life. Login to Online Banking today to start budgeting better, track spending habits, and manage debt.