Online Bill Pay
This is a convenient and free way to pay your bills from your checking account without the hassle of writing out checks and paying for postage.
Login to Online or Mobile Banking to start taking advantage of these Bill Pay services:
- View your upcoming payments
- Make single, recurring or scheduled payments online
- Keep a payee list
- View your payment history
- Pay your bills from your smartphone or tablet
Bill Pay demo
- Please make sure that you have the correct mailing address before making a payment to the payee. There will be a $15.00 stop payment charged to your account if the payment is returned due to the wrong mailing address.
- You must schedule payments 5-10 business days before the due date in order for the payee to receive the payment on time.